April is officially festival month with Coachella and Stagecoach being back to back weekends. We all know the process of getting festival ready and a big part of that is planning your weekend attire.
Lets be honest, your festival outfits are just as important as getting your accommodations setup! When it comes to Coachella and Stagecoach you can really step out of the box and go BIG. With the amount of hype and publicity these festivals get, have fun and be creative in your style.
I styled my friends in pieces that encompassed some fun, comfy flare. As you can see, there is a lot of variety you can play with when it comes to festival fashion. But I always say, keep CCC in mind: "Comfy, Casual, Cute" . We all know that these festivals are really long days, so there is nothing worse than being uncomfotable or wearing painful shoes, so plan accordingly!
Some of my favorites looks for the Fellas:
1. Fun colorful printed shirts
2. Distressed jeans or colorful shorts
3. Combat Boots or sneakers like vans or chucks
4. Flannels, Jean shirts or Jean Jackets
Some of my favorites looks for the Ladies:
1. Printed Rompers and Jumpsuits
2. Long maxi dresses or skirts with slits
3. Crop tops
4. Statement jewelery
5. Booties or fun sneakers
6. Mirrored/colorful sunglasses and brimmed hats
photography by: Brandon Colbert