"You can bring your girlfriends and meet me at the hotel"
(Hotel Room Service) - Pitbull
Everyone needs a little Pitbul on their playlist when traveling internationally especially to Mexico or Spain. It's a perfect way to practice your Spanish lol. Check out my Baliando Playlist on Spotify!
Back in November I spent a weekend in Cabo. I am lucky Cabo is a quick and easy flight from San Diego. This was my second time in Cabo and a much difference experience than my first (circa college spring break) use your imagination to its fullest. As you can probably assume this experience was a little more sober haha. I love Cabo, it is so relaxing, beautiful and romantic. The sunsets there are unreal.
Cabo is the perfect destination for a mini vaca. If you want to lay low and relax on the beach or do some water activities they have it all. Mexican food is one of my favorites too soooo as you can imagine I am in food coma heaven consuming unlimited chips & guac, and spicy margs. The ultimate cabo diet.
So what to wear??
Luckily tropical vacations make packing pretty light which is good for me because I am the worst procrastinator when it comes to packing. It's probably one of my least favorite things, which isn't helpful considering how much I travel.
When it comes to Mexico, I think bright, light and pretty. Considering most of your day is spent in a swim suit you really only need a carry on, depending on how long you are going for. If you need new swim wear I always shop at gone bananas in mission beach in San Diego. I never leave there without finding an amazing bikini and not to mention they have great sales. If you have never been you need to check it out, you won't be disappointed with the selection. If you don't live in San Diego check out their online store!
~ Cabo tips ~
WHAT TO PACK
- white pants
- maxi dresses
- rompers or jumpsuits
- denim shorts
WHERE TO EAT:
- Flora Farms is a must!! Depending on where you stay, I recommend getting a driver to take you to and from the Farm. My best friends dad is a Cabo pro and set up this amazing dinner there and I am still dreaming about it. Flora Farms is honestly amazing so much detail this place is like a fantasy. It is a big farm with beautiful shops and setups all round the property. The reasutuant has amazing fresh food that is prepared with all locally grown produce from the farm itself daily. Everything on the menu is super delicious and the cocktails are very unique and fresh. They also have live music and mini dance floor for people to dance during dinner.
WHERE TO DANCE:
- If you want a vegas pool party vibe and a good scene ME cabo is the spot
- If you're looking to get a little turnt during the day, Mango Deck is always a blast for some day drinking and contest watching
- If you're looking for a fun club with good music and dancing, Mandela is a blast.
- Rent a water taxi or boat and go to lovers beach.